FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION ON THESE REQUIREMENTS go to; Rule Governing Size, Weight, and Permits on the Legal Size and Weight Page located on the left-hand side.
· Restricted to Daylight hours only unless specified in Hours of Movement for Oversize Loads below
· Signs visible front and rear that read “ OVERSIZE LOAD ”. The signs shall have a yellow background and be at least 60 inches wide by 10 inches high, with black letters at least 8 inches high, and painted in 1-inch wide brush strokes.
· 12” square red or fluorescent orange flags on all four corners, any projections wider than the corners and on the rear overhang of 4’ or greater
· Headlights and taillights on and visible
· Check for escort requirements on the Escort Information page located on the left-hand side.