How to Pay Your Ticket

How to Handle a Citation Issued by a Trooper of the Wyoming Highway Patrol

In order to save time, if you wish to show proof of insurance, make a plea, request a reduction in the bond amount, want the citation dismissed or reduced, have inquiries about payment methods, traffic school or court date/time you must contact the Circuit Court that has jurisdiction over your citation. The court location is shown near the bottom on the face of your copy of the citation (the pink duplicate copy). Phone numbers, mailing address, and e-mail contact information for the various Circuit Courts in Wyoming can be found via computer by logging onto the web site link shown below. 

Citations issued by Troopers may be paid in person at the location of the Circuit Court shown on the face of the citation during business hours. Most Circuit Courts in Wyoming will not accept personal checks. When paying a citation by mail, please enclose the pink copy of the citation and a money order or cashier's check (Do Not Send Cash) for the bond amount indicated on the front of the citation. Please make your cashier check or money order payable to the Circuit Court indicated on your citation. Be sure to read the back of your copy of the citation. The back bottom portion of the citation must be filled out completely by you. 

You may pay your citation online by credit card by clicking on the following link:

Link to Circuit Courts in Wyoming